1.11.2013

Book Review: Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

I found this version to be WAY better than the original Twilight (but I'm not a hater, I did like Twilight) because, frankly, Bella bugged me a little in the series and this way we don't get her over-analyzing of everything, but we still get the story that enthralled and grabbed us all and got us all waiting at midnight of the release date to buy the books and then devour within days.
I hope she finishes it and I take heart in the fact that she said it is on hold indefinitely, rather than never going to be done, ever...  there's that at least.  I understand her frustration and hurt, but I also hope she realizes a few thoughtless people shouldn't be able to ruin it for the rest.  But I do understand, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment